The terms “personal information”, “business purpose”, “commercial purpose”, “sale”, “service provider” and “third parties” as used in this Notice have the meanings ascribed to them in the CCPA.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories and types of personal information:
• Contact information provided by our Users.
• Contents of Users’ interaction with out customer support.
• Identifiers of our Customer Admins and End Users, such as name, email addresses and phone numbers.
• Technical Identifies, such as IP address.
• Activity during Events, including audio and visual recordings of Events, any materials shared during Event, and any messages sent in the Event chats.
• Activity on our Website, such as clickstream and engagement with our Website properties.
• Users’ browsing journey from and to our Website.
• Inferences, which are drawn from the above information to enhance the Services and customize content and functionality.
2. THE SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The sources from which we obtain personal information are:
• Directly from our Users (either actively or through monitoring of use of the Website and Platform).
• Social networks with whom Users hold an account through which such Users register/connect to our Services.
• Third parties who assured us that they have obtained Users’ consent for such provision of information.
3. THE PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING, SHARING AND SELLING INFORMATION
We collect and share personal information for the following purposes: registering Users to our Services, administering the provision of our Services and billing where applicable, authenticating Users access request when they log-in to our Services, providing customer support, detecting and preventing security incidents, debugging and fixing errors, maintaining and enhancing our Services, marketing our Services and attributing registration to and engagement with our Services to the applicable marketing campaigns.
We do not put your data on the open market, act as data brokers or otherwise trade in your data. However, certain standard generally accepted business practices maybe deemed as “Sale” of data under the CCPA, such as when we utilize third party service providers that provide us with services, while they retain certain ability to use your data for their own business needs (e.g. Google Analytics and Facebook).
4. YOUR CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS
4.1. RIGHT TO ACCESS California consumers have the right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them in the last 12 months. You may make this request up to two times in a 12-month period.
4.2. RIGHT TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION If you are a California consumer, you may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources of such collection, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share and sell your personal information, the categories of personal information we have disclosed and “sold” about you in the preceding 12 months, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold personal information in the preceding 12 months
4.3. RIGHT TO DELETE If you are a California consumer, you also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, subject to certain applicable legal exceptions.
5. HOW TO MAKE A CCPA REQUESTS?
To make an access request, a deletion request or an “opt-out” of the “sale” request (as described above), please visit contact us at: email@example.com. Before completing your request, we may need to verify your identity or the identity of your authorized representative. We will send you a link to verify your email address and may request additional documentation or information solely for the purpose of verifying your identity. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
6. CONTACT US
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us using the details provided below: