A. What Are Cookies
• Cookies are a small text file that is stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
• Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories
Strictly Necessary cookies: We use these cookies to enable you to use our Platform’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms. Without these necessary cookies, services and functions on our Website and Platform will not be possible and our Website and Platform will not perform as it should.
Security cookies: We use these cookies to help identity and prevent security risks.
Authentication cookies: We use these cookies to help us show you the right information and settings when you are logged-in to our Website and Platform.
Performance and Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about Users’ use of our Platform to help improve the way the Platform works. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our Website and Platform or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited the website once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyze how well our Website and Platform were performing and improve them without these cookies.
Functionality and Preference cookies: We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.
Targeting and Advertising cookies: We use these cookies to deliver you with ads when you browse the web that are more relevant to you and your interests, by remembering information such as what you looked at on our Platform and to track the performance of these ads.
Social Sharing and Embedded Content cookies: We use these cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social network/sharing sites, like Facebook, Twitter or Google+ on which you have a user account. Examples would be if you wanted to "like" or "tweet" about a service or product advertised on our Website and Platform. In addition, some tools meant to provide or improve the content on our Website and Platform.
C. YOUR CHOICES
• Use our Cookie Preferences Center: You can control your cookie preferences of information as described above, by changing your Cookie Preferences.
• Please note that following your decision to opt-out of certain types of cookies:
• Your user experience may be impacted negatively, and parts of our Website and Platform may no longer be fully accessible.
• You may still see some tailored advertising that third parties may have previously collected unless you opt out of all interest-based advertising (as described below).
• We may still share your personal information with some of our service providers in order to provide the services on our Website and Platforms and mobile apps.
• These settings may not persist if you manually clear your cookies, switch devices, or switch browsers, in which case you will need to select your cookie preferences again.
• Note that if you manually delete or clear your cookies, that may delete our opt-out cookie and you will need select your cookie preferences again.
• Generally, cookie preferences remain in effect until you tell us otherwise.
• The Network Advertising Initiative: You can also opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at: www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at: www.aboutads.info/.
• Device Settings: You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
• Deleting Cookies from the Browser: Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browsers’ "Tools", “Preferences” or "Edit" menu). More information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s “Help” file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org
• Note that by deleting cookies from your local memory, we will not be able to authenticate you, unless you login to our Platform as a registered user.
• Learn More: You can learn more about your options by visiting: www.youradchoices.com or www.youradchoices.eu.
D. THIRD PARTIES
We use pixels and tags from the following third parties, as described below, which may place cookies and similar technologies. The partners and third parties we work with change from time to time, and this is not an exhaustive list.
E. DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our Platform, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.