Hello! TeeVid Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “TeeVid”, “our”, “we” or “us”) welcomes you to our properties and services. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and to providing them with the highest level of transparency and control over the use of their data.
IN THIS POLICY YOU CAN READ ABOUT:
1. HOW DO WE RECEIVE DATA ABOUT YOU?
2. WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
3. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
5. JOB CANDIDATES
6. AD IDENTIFIERS, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
7. STORAGE AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
9. DATA RETENTION
10. YOUR RIGHTS
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
1. WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE RECEIVE IT?
“Personal Data” is information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of a private or sensitive nature relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal Data does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated; provided, that, such information can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person.
In the course of accessing, downloading, and/or using our Platform, visiting our Websites, or using our other Services, we receive your Personal Data at the following instances:
PERSONAL DATA ACTIVELY PROVIDED BY YOU: Generally, this category refers to any information, data or content you actively and/or voluntarily create, upload or provide through our Services. For example:
• Information voluntarily provided by Event Hosts: All visuals and data uploaded to events, such as videos, pictures, PDFs, event agendas, including information about the identity of a specific Event Host as an individual, such as their name, email and any staff members on their account, comments, feedback, reviews, recommendations etc.
• Information voluntarily provided by Event Attendees: Contact information such as phone number and email, and any comments, feedback, event chat messages, reviews etc.
• Support and communication data: If you contact us, for instance through our customer service channels, sent send us a request through the “Get a Demo” option on the Website, or respond to messages and communications that we send to you or publish on our social network accounts, we may keep a record of that correspondence and communication.
• Information mandated by applicable law: Information we are required or otherwise authorized to collect under applicable laws to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected from you via our Services.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES: When operating our Services, we and Third-Party Platforms may use various tools and methods to collect information regarding your use of the Services. For example:
• Event Hosts’ Usage and Impression Data: Event production history, session time and duration, event recordings (e.g. videos and pictures of Event Hosts), any information you provide through face-to-face communication with Attendees and correspondence with the Attendees (including any files sent to the Attendees).
• Attendees’ Usage and Impression Data: Events you visited, session time and duration, event recordings (e.g. videos and pictures of Event Attendees), methods used to browse away from the page, as well as information about your impressions of, and reactions to, products and advertisements that appear on the Services, such as your clicks and views. Any information you provide through face-to-face communication with the Event Hosts and correspondence with Event Hosts (including any files sent to the Event Hosts).
PERSONAL DATA RECEIVED FROM THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS, SOCIAL MEDIA AND SUBPROCESSORS:
We may receive your Personal Data from Third-Party Platforms, Social Media and Subprocessors with whom we are engaged, and who have previously obtained your Personal Data, such as:
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Legal Grounds for the collection and processing of Personal Data:
Provision of the Services: We collect and process your Personal Data to provide you with the Services, following your acceptance of this PrivacyPolicy; to maintain and improve our Services; to develop new services and features for our users; and to personalize the Services in order for you to get a better user experience. For example, we may send you offers concerning ourServices which we think will be more relevant to your taste, based on your event attendance habits (if you’re an Attendee) and your other activities across our Services;
With your consent: We ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For example, we ask for your consent to send you our marketing offers and communications;
Compliance with legal obligations: We may use your Personal Data in order to: comply with any applicable law, rule, regulation, guidelines, industry standards or other governmental authority; respond to or defend against legal proceedings brought against us or our affiliates; prevent fraud; investigate violations, and enforce our policies, including but not limited to our Terms.
2.2 We, Third-Party Platforms and our Subprocessors may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to provide, operate and improve the Services;
• to enable us to optimize and personalize our TeeVidPlatform for you and for the device that you are using;
• to send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
• to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Data, which we or our Third-PartyPlatforms may use to provide and improve our respective services;
• to be able to contact you for the purpose of providing you with technical assistance, support and complaints and collect feedback, if you approach is with such requests and provide us with you contact details for such purpose;
• to verify your identity when we are approached with a request to exercise any of your rights hereunder or under our Terms;
• to ensure that any purchases you make are verified on our servers and activated in the TeeVid Platform, and to provide you with user support if you need it;
• to perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; to comply with any applicable rule or regulation, to protect our legal interests and/or respond to or defend against (actual or potential) legal proceedings against us or our affiliates
We also analyze and use the information that we collect on an anonymized or aggregated basis for product development, to analyze the performance of our TeeVid Platform, to troubleshoot and to improve and optimize the TeeVid Platform to ensure the best User experience for our users as a whole.
3. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your Personal Data with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
Third-Party Platforms & Subprocessors: We share your information with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our Services and operations. Such third-party service providers may have access to, or process on our behalf Personal Data obtained through your use or access to the Services. These third parties include hosting, database and server co-location services (e.g. IBM Cloud, aha.io, Github), data analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics), payment and fraud detection services (e.g.Stripe), customer support services (e.g. Jira, Zoho) session record services, functionality and usability, and our business, legal and financial advisors. Our third-party service providers may be divided into two groups of third parties:
(i) “Subprocessors”:third parties providing us with services who act as our processors and may only process your Personal Data according to our instructions (which are made in accordance with the terms hereof). We remain responsible for any Personal Data processing done by such third-party service providers on our behalf not in accordance with the terms hereof, except for events outside of its reasonable control and except for such Subprocessors with whom you have a direct contractual relationship; and
(ii) “Third-PartyPlatforms” or “Third-Party Controllers”: third parties providing us with services who act as independent data controllers with respect to some or part of the information they receive from us, i.e. they may determine the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data. When you access our services through Third-Party Platforms you agree to their use of your data, therefore you are encouraged to review their privacy policies. Without limiting anything in the following, we are not liable in any way for the actions, inactions, or policies of any external services.
Law Enforcement Entities – We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical ,inappropriate or legally actionable.
4. JOB CANDIDATES
TeeVid welcomes all qualified candidates (“Candidates”) to apply to any of the open positions posted on our Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, and on other recruitment platforms by sending us their contact details and CV (“Candidates Information”). We are committed to keep Candidates’ Information private and use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Candidates by phone or in writing). Please note that TeeVid may retain Candidates Information submitted to it even after the applied position has been filled or closed for a reasonable time period. This is done so we could re-consider Candidates for other positions and opportunities at the company; so, we could use their Candidates Information as reference for future applications submitted by them; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their work. If you previously submitted your Candidates Information to TeeVid, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. AD IDENTIFIERS, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
When you access or use the Service, we may use industry-wide technologies which temporarily share certain information on your computer (“LocalStorage”) and that allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless.The Local Storage used by the Services is created per session and is removed as your session ends.
We also use certain monitoring and tracking technologies, including ones offered by Subprocessors in order to collect and process Personal Data we specified above. These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our Services on an ongoing basis, in order to provide a better experience to our Users and to provide our customers and potential customers with more relevant advertisements through our Services. For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) keep track of and apply our customer's and potential customers’ Services and Website preferences and authenticated sessions, (ii) better secure our Services by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iii) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of our Services, (iv) monitor and analyze our ads’ performance (v) create and monitor analytics relating to use of our Services, and (v) deliver to you targeted advertisements that are more tailored to you based on your browsing activities and inferred interests.
• Cookies: A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded and shared on your computer when you visit our Website. Learn more about cookies here: www.allaboutcookies.org
6. STORAGE AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Your data is stored on secure servers and isn’t publicly available. We limit access of your information only to those employees or Third-Party Platforms on a “need to know” basis, in order to enable the carrying out of the agreement between us.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting and limiting access to your account. You will be solely responsible for all use of your account, including any unauthorized use. You should also be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Data or other content you transmit using the service, and you do so at your own risk.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide our Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client Personal Data, trading information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
If applicable to you under your country’s jurisdiction, you may have certain rights in connection with your Personal Data and how we handle it. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us via any of the methods set out in Section 12 below. Those rights may include, but are not limited to, the following:
A. Right of access. You may have a right to know what information we hold about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information.
B. Right to correct Personal Data. We endeavor to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know and we will use our best efforts to correct it as soon as we can.
C. Data deletion. In some circumstances and under certain laws and regulations, you may have a right to request that some portions of the Personal Data that we hold about you be deleted or otherwise anonymized/de-identified.
D. Data portability. In some circumstances and under certain laws and regulations, you may have the right to request that data which you have provided to us is provided to you, so you can transfer or port it elsewhere.
California Privacy Rights: Residents of California please see our California Privacy Rights Statement for information about California Privacy Rights, and other required disclosures, if any.
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
To use our Services, Users must be over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under the age of sixteen (16) and we do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that individuals under the age of sixteen are not using the Services. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the age of sixteen (16), please contact us as described in the “how to contact us” section below. In the event that it comes to our attention that a person under the age of sixteen (16) is using the Services, we may prohibit and block such User from using the Services and will make all efforts to promptly delete any Personal Data with respect to such User.
If you are submitting to the Services any Personal Data pertaining to any minor child, you hereby represent and warrant that you have received all the necessary legal consents or approvals or that you are the parent or legal guardian and have the actual authority and legal right to upload, submit, disclose or otherwise share such Personal Data and/or any other form of sensitive information, on the minor’s behalf.
11.1 UPDATES TO THIS POLICY:
11.2 HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you wish to exercise your rights or receive more information regarding our privacy protection practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below: